Rescue Hydrate Facial Oil Serum Travel Size
Rescue Hydrate Facial Oil Serum (RH) Travel Size
(Plant Based Retinol Alternative)
Quickly becoming our front runner, Rescue Hydrate Facial Oil Serum is a plant based retinol alternative with mega doses of skin loving vitamins A, C and E, naturally!
"Rescue Hydrate works its magic by plumping, nourishing and repairing even the most reactive, sensitive or fragile skin. It is safe enough to use on pregnant women too", Founder and Holistic Aesthetician, Cindy O'Brien.
Rich, Reparative and Soothing facial oil serum loaded with Mother Nature's highest percentages of plant based VITAMINS- A, C and E. Rescue Hydrate's ingredients work synergistically and naturally to help build collagen, repair acid mantle damage, gently carry other serums deeper into the skin and quickly start to heal dry or fragile skin. Its active botanical ingredients provide essential fatty acids, an abundance of free radical scavenger antioxidants, whole plant nutrient dense vitamins and intense plumping hydration without leaving an oily feel.
Rescue Hydrate Facial Oil Serum also doubles as a product BOOSTER to increase hydration and nutrients in serums, toners + moisturizers. Excellent for around the eyes, lips and ultra sensitive, dehydrated and dry reactive skin.
Use post chemical peels for quick, effective and gentle repair without toxic ingredients found in most post skincare protocols.
Rescue Hydrate deliberately has NO essential oils to prevent irritation and allergic reactions.
Star Ingredients- We use the finest ingredients from around the world!
- Organic Chilean Rosehip Oil - extraordinarily high levels of both fat soluble vitamin A (safe and Natural Retinoic Acid) and bioavailable vitamin C to help build strong collagen, protect against environmental assault and support healthy skin metabolism.
- Organic Peruvian Sacha Inchi Oil - rare precious oil which has one of the highest levels of healing omega 3 (48%), omega 6 (39%) and natural vitamin A + E. Rich combination of natural phytonutrients proven to be excellent for rejuvenating aging and damaged dry skin.
- Organic Camellia Seed Oil - Dry Tea Seed Oil (not tea tree) is rich in essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants and phytonutrients. Excellent age defying benefits and minimizing free radical damage.
- Organic Chia Seed CO2 Extract - light weight, fast absorbing anti-oxidant with a non greasy feel. Fights against signs of premature aging.
- Napa Valley Grapeseed Oil - fights inflammation, reduces itching and improves skin elasticity.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - closely mimics natural human sebum to balance oil production.
WHY ARE OILS AWESOME?
- Potent Antioxidants and Plant Based Vitamins– Oils such as Sacha Inchi and Rosehip Seed Oil contain mega doses of antioxidants to help fight free radical damage and skin aging. Plus, they support and feed your skin with omegas and vitamins to optimize skin health.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Promote Collagen Synthesis– The phytosterols in some oils also slow collagen breakdown and promote collagen production, which decreases as we age.
- Plump the Skin and Create a GLOW– Because of their fast absorption, skin is left soft, supple and plump.
- Increase Absorption of your Actives– Oils "carry" active ingredients (such as vitamin C, like in the Brightening Anti-Oxidant Serum) deeper into your skin. Botanical oils can also reduce and buffer surface irritation that some actives can cause.
- Protect the Skin– Oils defend the skin’s acid mantle, rebuild and sustain the skin’s lipid barrier, and speed up healing.
How to use Facial Oils
Using your facial oils properly will ensure they last a long time and don’t give you a greasy finish.
You only need to use 2-6 drops of oil at a time. Warm in palms and PRESS into neck, décolletage and face, pressing up the sides of face and then the center. Remember, it plumps fine lines around the eye and lip area too.
Here are a some tips on using your facial oil-
- Simple apply to damp skin followed by sunscreen.
- Use a couple drops after your vitamin C serum dries, then press in to the neck, décolleté and then sides of face and up through the center. Follow with moisturizer, sunscreen or nothing at all.
- Add a few drops to your Brightening Anti-Oxidant Serum by LIV+GRACE SKINCARE. Emulsify in your hand and massage on neck and face. Follow by moisturizer and or sunscreen.
- Mix a couple drops of oil into your facial toner and apply them both.
- Make a micro-emulsion. Mix a couple drops of facial oil with a couple drops of your water-based serum, mix the two together on your hands and apply to your face.
- Mix a few drops in the your current moisturizer.~divine!
Travel Size 5ml $42.00