Super Seed Oil Facial Serum
Super Seed Oil (SSO)
Born in Napa Valley, Super Seed Oil is a small batch, multitasking facial oil with a liquid velvety texture and absorbs quickly without leaving a residue. The carefully curated nutrient dense botanical oils found in nature has plenty of essential fatty acids, an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins, phytosterols and intense hydrating properties to leave skin appearing plump, moisturized and radiant all day long. all skin types.
- Marula Oil- powerhouse of antioxidants; nourishes, hydrates dry skin; helps reduce the appearance of crepey skin and fine lines.
- Cranberry Seed Oil- excellent source of vitamin E, a natural antioxidant; helps protect against environmental stressors; contains a balance of omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids creating deep hydration.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil- promotes brighter and more even skin; rich in omega 5, punicic acid.
- Grapeseed Oil- gives a more youthful appearance to skin.
- Baobab Oil- rich in powerful antioxidants; naturally high in vitamin C (6 times more than oranges), contains natural vitamin A and B which helps give the appearance of firmer, tighter and more hydrated looking skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil- naturally soothing and calming, rich in omegas 3 and 6.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil- closely mimics natural sebum helping to balance the skin.
- Organic Borage Oil- one of the richest natural sources of omega 6, gamma-linoleic acid or GLA (17-25%); also contains linoleic acid, oleic, icosenoic locosenoic, stearic and palmitic fatty acid chains.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil- rich in selenium balancing oiliness; packed with natural nutrients like zinc, vitamin C and E helping firm, tighten and protect from environmental stressors.
- Neroli Essential Oil- has one of the highest vibrations of all essential oils; it takes 1,000 orange blossoms to make one ounce of the precious essential oil which promotes relaxation, focus, and happiness.
1 fl oz / 30ml $86.00
(also available in jumbo and travel size)
How to use Facial Oils
Using your facial oils properly will ensure they last a long time and don’t give you a greasy finish.
You only need to use 3-6 drops of oil at a time. Warm in palms and PRESS into neck, décolletage and face, pressing up the sides of face and then the center. Less is more with this Super Seed Oil!
Here are a some tips on using your facial oil.
- Use a couple drops after your vitamin C serum dries, then press in to the neck, décolleté and then sides of face and up through the center. Follow with moisturizer, sunscreen or nothing at all.
- Mix a couple drops of oil into your facial toner and apply them both.
- Make a micro-emulsion. Mix a couple drops of facial oil with a couple drops of your water-based serum, mix the two together on your hands and apply to your face.
- Simple apply to damp skin.
- Mix a few drops in the your current moisturizer.~divine!