Rescue Hydrate (RH)
"We love this Rescue Hydrate SO much!!"
Rich, reparative and soothing oil serum loaded with the highest levels of natural vitamin A, C and E. These work synergistically and naturally to help build collagen, repair acid mantle damage and quickly heal dry or damaged skin. This combination provides essential fatty acids, an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins, phytosterols and intense hydration without an oily feel. Perfect for around the eyes, lips and ultra sensitive, dehydrated and dry reactive skin.
Use post procedure for a quick and health repair. Rescue Hydrate deliberately has NO essential oils to prevent irritation.
- Organic Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil - natural high level of fat soluble vitamin A and C to build collagen and protect against environmental damages and skin aging.
- Organic Peruvian Sacha Inchi Oil - rare precious oil which has one of the highest levels of healing omega 3 (48%), omega 6 (39%) and natural vitamin A + E. Rich combination of natural phytonutrients proven to be excellent for rejuvenating aging and damaged dry skin.
- Organic Camellia Seed Oil - Dry Tea Seed Oil (not tea tree) is rich in essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants and phytonutrients. Excellent age defying benefits and minimizing free radical damage.
- Organic Chia Seed CO2 Extract - light weight, fast absorbing anti-oxidant with a non greasy feel. Fights against signs of premature aging.
- Grapeseed Oil - fights inflammation, reduces itching and improves skin elasticity.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - closely mimics natural human sebum to balance oil production.
WHY ARE OILS AWESOME?
- Oils Contain Potent Antioxidants – Oils such as Sacha Inchi and Rosehip Seed Oil contain high levels of antioxidants helping to fight free radical damage and skin aging.
- Oils Can be Anti-Inflammatory and Promote Collagen Synthesis– The phytosterols in some oils also slow collagen breakdown and promote collagen production, which decreases as we age.
- Oils Plump the Skin – Because of their fast absorption, skin is left soft and supple.
- Oils Increase Absorption of your Actives – Oils "carry" active ingredients (such as vitamin C, like in the Brightening Anti-Oxidant Serum) deeper into your skin. Botanical oils can also reduce surface irritation that some actives can cause.
- Oils Protect the Skin – Oils defend the skin’s acid mantle, rebuild and sustain the skin’s lipid barrier, and speed up healing.
How to use Facial Oils
Using your facial oils properly will ensure they last a long time and don’t give you a greasy finish.
You only need to use 2-6 drops of oil at a time. Warm in palms and PRESS into neck, décolletage and face, pressing up the sides of face and then the center. Remember, it plumps fine lines around the eye and lip area too.
Here are a some tips on using your facial oil-
- Simple apply to damp skin followed by sunscreen.
- Use a couple drops after your vitamin C serum dries, then press in to the neck, décolleté and then sides of face and up through the center. Follow with moisturizer, sunscreen or nothing at all.
- Add a few drops to your Brightening Anti-Oxidant Serum by LIV+GRACE SKINCARE. Emulsify in your hand and massage on neck and face. Follow by moisturizer and or sunscreen.
- Mix a couple drops of oil into your facial toner and apply them both.
- Make a micro-emulsion. Mix a couple drops of facial oil with a couple drops of your water-based serum, mix the two together on your hands and apply to your face.
- Mix a few drops in the your current moisturizer.~divine!
.50 fl. oz. / 15ml: $72.00